Hunting and Fishing Rules
HUNTING AND FISHING RULES
- Hunting is strictly forbidden.
- Wildlife is not to be harassed or abused.
- The Community is under the control and within the jurisdiction of the Pennsylvania Game Commission.
- Fishing in the lakes within the Emerald Lakes Community is only permitted by Association Members, Family Members, Tenants and their Guests is permitted.
- Catch and Release Program for all lakes – This is only bass. It does not include the smaller fish (crappies, sunfish and perch) as per the Fish and Game Commission. Be advised that[This rule expires October 30, 2011]. Be advised that a One Hundred Dollar ($100) fine will be issued to anyone not adhering to this program.
- All persons must display a valid Pennsylvania fishing license and Association issued identification while fishing in the community lakes.
- The use of the lakes for fishing and boating is subject to the Fish and Boat Code and Regulations of the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission.