Annual Meeting – Manager’s Report
- I would like to report on the operations of the Emerald Lakes Association since the start of the new fiscal year on May 1 of this year. This report is not all inclusive but a highlight of the operations thus far and what we have accomplished.
- Computer equipment upgrades
- TOPS programs and website
- Developed SOP’s for all department operations – make us become more efficient
- Implemented attendance recording procedures for all amenities
- Implemented recreation programs throughout the summer season for youth and adult
- Contracted Kipcon to conduct a Reserve Study
- Painted the interior of the Community Center
- Removed carpet & installed new porcelain tile in Community Center
- Replaced vinyl on bar, installed new table cloths and drapes in Community Center
- Purchased and installed new street name signs and stop signs and trimmed intersections back
- Performed numerous road patching and repair and construction of storm drainage ditches and pipes.
- Painted yellow line on main roads in community
- Installed certified playground mulch under all play structures
- Repaired, painted and renumbered all the boat racks throughout the community
- Repaired cracks and painted both tennis courts adjacent to the outdoor pool
- Replaced the roof on the Pinetree restroom building and painted both the interior and exterior of the building
- Purchased and installed additional sand for the beaches and sand volleyball court
- Upgraded the security cameras in many areas
- What are we going to do for the members in the coming months?
- Use the Reserve Study and work with the Finance and Planning Committee and the Board of Directors to complete a five year plan
- Add additional road signs so that every intersection is labeled
- RFP has been sent out for the repair and paving of roads in the community, approximately $235,000 will be spent on paving
- The floating bogs on East and West Emerald Lake will be removed this fall
- A new septic system will be installed at the Administration and maintenance building
- New fence will be installed in front of the play structure at main beach and concrete ballards or boulders installed
- Continue to develop and coordinate new recreation activities and events
Posted on September 1, 2012, in BOD Meetings and tagged Emerald Lakes, Emerald Lakes Association, Fiscal year, Reserve Study, Roads and Highways, Traffic sign. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.